712 Rockford Road
Reno, NV 89501
Job Objective To work hand in hand with other professionals as a Taxi Cab Driver and where I can achieve my goals and aid in the growth of company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with regulations governing taxi operation
- Ability to assist passengers with any luggage and cargo
- Ability to provide passengers with information about the local area
- Ability to determine fares based on trip distances and times,
- Ability to collect fares and vouchers from passengers
- Ability to read maps
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Taxi Cab Driver
Desert Cab, Reno, NV
August 2005 – Present
- Picked up and met employers according to requests, appointments and schedules.
- Operated vans with special equipment, such as wheelchair lifts to transport people with special needs.
- Conducted minor vehicle repairs such as cleaning spark plugs and took vehicles to mechanics for servicing.
- Conducted errands for customers and employers, such as delivering and picking up mail and packages.
- Provided passengers with information about the local area and points of interest, and advised on hotels and restaurants.
Taxi Cab Driver
Yellow Cab, Reno, NV
May 2000 – July 2005
- Picked up passengers at prearranged locations, at taxi stands and by crossing streets in high traffic areas.
- Conducted routine vehicle maintenance, such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil and water.
- Interacted with dispatchers by radio, telephone and computer to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service.
- Completed accident reports when necessary.
High School DIploma
Clearwater High School, Clearwater, FL