47 Walnut Avenue
Burley, ID 83318
Job Objective Dedicated Chauffeur Driver looking for an opportunity to work for a reputable company where the skills and experience I have will be of value
Highlights of Qualifications:
- CDL with clean driving record
- Ability to plan routes and requirements by studying schedule and special requests
- Ability to document actions and maintain travel logs and maintenance records
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Excellent customer service skills
Empirecls Worldwide Chauffeured Services, Burley, ID
August 2005 – Present
- Picked up and delivered clients using a company provided automobile.
- Transported clients to and from various locations in the surrounding areas.
- Prepared additional routes utilizing map books.
- Interacted with dispatch via two-way radio.
- Reported on all problems and codes in a timely manner.
Rudys Executive Service, Burley, ID
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assured vehicles are gassed and cleaned at all times.
- Completed thorough examination of vehicles as required.
- Kept track of mileage for servicing and reports any malfunctions of equipment.
- Completed monthly expense reports.
High School DIploma
Plantation High School, Plantation, FL