1923 Blue Spruce Lane
Hanover, MD 21076
Job Objective Experienced Cad Draftsman seeking employment within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in manufacturing set up with exclusive production understanding
- Deep knowledge of procedures, techniques and principles of manual drafting and CAD
- Profound knowledge of basic ground rules of civil engineering and cartography
- Proficient with MS Office, AutoCAC, Photoshop, Revit and 3-D Max
- Skilled at hand drawn engineering project drawing and CAD
- Ability to use basic packages of drafting software in computer
- Ability to read, comprehend and evaluate construction maps and drawings
- Ability to create precise drawings referring data provided by field surveys
Loren Cook Company, Hanover, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Created detailed CAD drawings using initial concepts working with design team.
- Evaluated novel structural integrity products with Inventor’s FEA module.
- Worked on material specifications along with other designers.
- Analyzed product packaging to protect from shipping damage.
- Ensured products are delivered to consumers in desired condition.
- Provided suppliers with comprehensive description on product specifications.
- Analyzed products picture and sample using first production run and trial product.
The Tatitlek Corporation, Hanover, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared drawing in CAD for different engineering ventures.
- Interacted closely with builders, building regulating agencies, suppliers and common public.
- Crafted and incorporated necessary changes in maps for exclusive projects.
- Integrated drawing files and subdivision plats as needed into maps.
- Created additional copies of engineering drawings of assigned project.
- Interacted with customers personally and responded to their queries over telephone.
- Provided assistance in creating survey maps design layouts as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
St. Philip’s College, San Antonio, TX