2959 Cityview Drive
Chester Heights, PA 19017
Job Objective My goal is to obtain the job of Speech Pathologist in your esteemed organization where my skills and knowledge will come in handy in fulfilling my tasks.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing speech therapies to patients with communication disorders
- Operational knowledge of speech instrumentations including Naso-meter and VisiPitch
- Sound knowledge of speech pathology techniques
- Familiarity with rehabilitation methodologies
- Ability to work with patients suffering from mental and developmental disabilities
- Ability to perform speech and swallow examinations
- Ability to identify speech disorders
- Ability to make independent clinical decisions
- Ability to develop, implement and adapt treatment programs
PeaceHealth, Chester Heights, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed speech therapy plan for patients.
- Updated therapy plan based on patient’s progress.
- Prepared treatment documentation based on state regulatory requirements.
- Collaborated with other healthcare professionals to provide continuous patient care services.
- Conducted trainings and orientations to new staffs.
- Implemented quality improvement initiatives.
- Participated in case conferences to discuss about treatment procedures.
- Addressed clinical issues promptly.
Centra Health, Chester Heights, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided speech therapy services to both in-patients and out-patients.
- Worked effectively with multidisciplinary team to coordinate treatment services.
- Maintained documentations of patient’s evaluations and progresses.
- Developed treatment activities to improve patient’s maximum functional ability.
- Explained patients about test results and therapy procedures.
- Performed speech pathology researches and documented the findings.
- Treated patients with speech and swallowing disorders.
Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV