4937 Devils Hill Road
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Job Objective To become a valued member of your organization by obtaining the job of Naturopathic Doctor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in administering naturopathic medicines and health food supplements
- Deep knowledge of natural forms of medicine
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Outstanding ability to coordinate with patients
- Wide knowledge of detoxification, hydrotherapy, osteopathy, homeopathy and herbal medicine
- Ability to use an Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Good understanding of patient confidentiality policies, HIPAA and Universal Precautions
- Ability to complete projects within required deadline
- Ability to resolve all personal issues for clients
- Ability to recommend ways to improve patients health
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Hattiesburg, MS
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with patients to prevent diseases and promote general well being.
- Developed individual treatment plans for naturopathy as per client requirement.
- Analyzed physiological and structural factors affecting patient health.
- Monitored and provided various natural therapies to resolve acute and chronic illnesses.
- Assisted to maintain balance of life through compatibility of body tissues physiologically.
- Provided assistance to patients through natural medicines and processed foods.
- Performed treatment to remove any abnormal conditions for patients.
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ