4384 Apple Lane
Peoria, IL 61602
Job Objective To become a valued member of your organization by obtaining the job of Homeopathy Doctor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing assistance to patient with homeopathy medicines
- Huge knowledge of homeopathy procedures and principles
- Deep knowledge of medical conditions and remedies
- Good clinical and therapeutic knowledge
- Remarkable ability to design patient history to evaluate symptoms
- Outstanding ability to maintain professional relationship with patients and employees
- Ability to maintain compliance to safety regulations
- Ability to communicate with patients effectively
- Ability to develop patient doctor relationship
- Wide knowledge of infection control standards
Positive Homeopathy, Peoria, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Participated in presentation for community on behalf of health practitioners.
- Performed research in medical conditions and provided remedies.
- Coordinated with patients and if required performed home visits.
- Maintained record of patient medical history in detailed manner.
- Analyzed patient condition and if required referred to other practitioners.
- Provided assistance to patients for lifestyle issues such as diet and exercise.
- Monitored patient progress and maintained records.
- Provide treatment to various arthritis and eczema patients through homeopathy remedies.
Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine
Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA