1799 Emerson Road
Alexandria, LA 71302
Job Objective Seeking a Geriatric Physician position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive medical services to geriatric population
- Immense knowledge of physical, mental, and social needs of aged people
- Extensive knowledge of medical documentation regulations and standards
- Familiarity with using electronic medical records and MS Windows
- Ability to interact with ill and frail elderly patients in a considerate and polite manner
- Ability to work with support staff and medical professionals in a collaborative manner
Harbor Health Services, Alexandria, LA
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted physical examinations and diagnostic procedures nod documented their results.
- Prepared, executed and managed patient-specific care and medical treatment plans.
- Administered appropriate medications to patients and referred them to social service agencies.
- Evaluated and maintained all patient related medical information, health history and treatment data.
- Advised and educated patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimes.
- Directed and worked with assigned team of medical staff and consultants.
Fairview Health Services, Alexandria, LA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Ordered and performed diagnostic tests and physical assessments of patients.
- Documented,analyzed and interpreted test results and assessment reports.
- Planned, delivered and reviewed patient-specific therapeutic treatment plans.
- Dispensed medicines, administered injections and performed medical procedures.
- Observed and tracked patients’ conditions and progress and revised treatment plans accordingly.
- Provided training to medical students and adhered to established medical protocols and practices.
MD in Geriatric Medicine
Marshall University School of Medicine, Huntington, WV