4739 Howard Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Career Objective To obtain a responsible position as High School Activities Director where my past work experience will be beneficial.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in a social and recreational program
- Sound knowledge of planning, organization and direction of student activities and programs
- Thorough knowledge of principles and practices of student government and related procedures
- Sound knowledge in management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Skilled in leading, motivating team members and volunteers for their involvement in various activities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding ability to provide responsible and complex administrative support
- Uncommon ability to advise and instruct students
- Remarkable ability to train and evaluate the performance of assigned staff
High School Activities Director, August 2005 – Present
Lakeview Public Schools, Grand Rapids, MI
- Organized and administered program of extracurricular activities for the high school.
- Selected, assigned and evaluated athletic coaches and sponsors.
- Developed and maintained good school-community relations.
- Liaised with community extracurricular activity groups and clubs at district level.
- Overseen organization and scheduling of other extracurricular events.
- Arranged facilities utilization for practice sessions and schooling events.
High School Activities Director, May 2000 – July 2005
loyola School, Grand Rapids, MI
- Planned use of amenities for games and school functions.
- Prepared rules and regulations for governing the administration of extracurricular activities.
- Ensured extracurricular activities are in compliance to rules and regulations.
- Designed extracurricular programs to support athletic teams and school spirit among nonparticipants.
- Added and deleted activities from the extracurricular program.
- Managed financial resources associated with extracurricular activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA