4686 Maple Avenue
Job ObjectiveSeeking full time employment as Hall Director in order to practice my skills daily.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding residence hall supervisory experience
- Good experience in student government, campus activities, counseling, and other college student life
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to working with individuals and groups of traditional aged college students
University of Texas at Arlington, Stockton, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Collected and disseminated Residential Life information.
- Completed weekly reports, term reports and end of the year reports.
- Directed with the opening and closing of residence halls.
- Directed department with the coordination of fire drills, fire safety inspections, and safety related issues.
Alabama State University, Stockton, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Established an atmosphere conducive to studying.
- Developed, encouraged and participated in activities and programs in the hall.
- Directed students with individual problems through advising, counseling and referral.
- Assessed student needs and interests on a continual basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in College Student Personnel
Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia, AR
Master’s Degree in College Student Personnel
Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA