2075 Cecil Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Job Objective Seeking a position as Fashion Art Director in an organization, where there is an opportunity to exhibit strengths and enhance skills while striving for the growth and development of organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in the fashion industry
- Excellent knowledge of fashion photography and an appreciation in fashion trends and aesthetics
- Familiarity with digital printing procedures and prepress necessities
- Proficient in INDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and multi-media programs
- Superior imagination and presentational skills
- Strong sense of style and design skill
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact cross functionally with sales, marketing, purchasing & manufacturing
Fashion Art Director, August 2005 – Present
Kohl’s Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Developed designs, layouts and managed release of assigned pages and projects.
- Maintained proper organizational controls timely.
- Participated in presentation meetings and weekly production meetings.
- Assisted other Art Directors with projects.
- Managed post-creative productions follow through.
- Designed and produced concepts for print and multi-media consistent with appropriate brand directions.
Fashion Art Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Quiksilver, Chicago, IL
- Managed creative projects and prepared marketing objectives and creative strategies.
- Oversaw and maintained quality of creative fashion art products.
- Conducted trend research, and supported corporate objectives through development, growth, and designed management of assigned categories.
- Led and directed the design team in the production of fashion art projects.
- Monitored team communication with suppliers, manufacturers, and management.
- Documented creative concepts and designs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, St. Augustine College, Chicago, IL