4198 Lincoln Street
Penns Neck, NJ 8540
Job Objective To obtain a position as EMS Medical Director in order to maximize my skills and to use my experience in order to provide skills within the organization on various levels.
EMS Medical Director, August 2005 – Present
Mary Washington Healthcare, Penns Neck, NJ
- Prepared policies and procedures for per hospital personnel.
- Solicited input into policy, clinical, and quality decisions from field and hospital personnel.
- Directed quality and data systems for pre hospital and relevant hospital services.
- Conducted and published research and pilot studies; encouraged research, writing, and publishing by EMS personnel.
- Ensured proper clinical care.
- Communicated to field personnel by email, podcasts, newsletter and other means.
EMS Medical Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Spalding Medical Center, Penns Neck, NJ
- Overseen training of hospital personnel by train-the-trainer sessions.
- Supervised staff including assistant medical director.
- Assisted in preparing relevant components of the budget related to clinical and quality activities with director.
- Participated in relevant aspects of medical disaster preparedness.
- Attended appropriate state, regional, and local meetings including EMS medial Director’s Association.
- Provided medical direction to the injury Prevention Unit.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Science, Laboure College, Boston, MA
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in emergency medical services
- Strong knowledge of medical protocols, procedures
- Deep knowledge of local healthcare and state regulatory
- In-depth knowledge of requirements for the provision of Emergency Medical Service
- Familiarity with assessment, treatment, and transportation of emergency patients
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with public, hospital staff
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills