3877 Pallet Street
New York, NY 10013
Career Objective Seeking position as a Church Communications Director. Required education available and willing to work harder and continue to grow in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing people and projects
- Outstanding experience with not-for-profit, church and Para-church organization
- Sound knowledge of website and electronic media design and development
- Proficient with video production software, database software, and non-profit accounting software
- Familiarity with social networking sites for customer engagement activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to plan, organize and multitask in a deadline intensive environment
Church Communications Director, August 2005 – Present
Zondervan, New York, NY
- Developed and deployed various forms of electronic communication.
- Maintained all church communication products.
- Acted in a consulting role in the production of communication products produced by individual ministries of the church.
- Worked with print production process with outside vendors.
- Ensured congregations are fully informed about pertinent events and church news.
- Took appropriate action on shared information with congregation and church staff.
Church Communications Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Church & Dwight Co., Inc., New York, NY
- Acted as the church contact for external media seeking information from and about the church.
- Promoted church activities, services and information to the local community.
- Prepared and submitted annual budget proposals to the Executive Minister for budget deliberations.
- Established Church communications policies and procedures and ensured achievement of church objectives and vision.
- Coordinated other special projects and performed other duties as directed by the Executive Minister and Senior Minister.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, St. John’s University, Jamaica, NY