3144 Clifford Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
Career Objective Seeking a position as Brand Director with an opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of brand management and marketing
- Profound knowledge of general management, business planning, portfolio and analysis
- Extensive knowledge of leading product and corporate brand campaigns
- Skilled in Brand Equity Management, Brand Communication and Media Management
- Good understanding of marketing strategies, visions, and corporate initiatives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with all forms of communication and marketing
- Proven record in Marketing new product
- Ability to attract and retain highly skilled and creative people
- Ability to communicate strategies and concepts across a large organization
Brand Director, August 2005 – Present
AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Berkeley, CA
- Developed and implemented integrated strategic marketing plans to promote the brand both internally and externally.
- Developed and facilitated a cross functional brand and marketing steering committee.
- Created a system of tools and ensured brand consistency.
- Created a social media channel brand strategy and managed the implementation, executed and monitored the social media team.
- Coordinated brand development with marketing services, marketing managers, product and research.
- Conducted regular communication audits to insure brand consistency and optimization.
- Ensured that all marketing channels support the value proposition of the brand.
Brand Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Mary Kay Inc., Berkeley, CA
- Developed and lead annual brand strategy.
- Monitored brand performance, utilized all available data and resources and developed plans to course correct when necessary.
- Lead product renovation initiatives that enhanced consumer and financial value through product improvements, packaging improvements and cost improvements.
- Analyzed and evaluated the effectiveness of marketing programs and offered recommendations for future programs.
- Performed brand analysis to better understand Consumer and Business trends.
- Conducted consumer research to enhance understanding of the brand portfolio group.
- Trained, developed and coached brand management employees to reach higher levels of performance and skill development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Kentucky State University, Frankfort, KY
Master’s Degree in Business Management, Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA