3840 Elsie Drive
Madison, SD 57042
Job Objective To secure a position as Academic Director for a dependable organization on a long-term basis.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable teaching experience in educational theory and methodology
- In-depth knowledge of academic procedures, curriculum development, and academic regulatory
- Sound knowledge of higher education academic policies and procedures
- Familiarity with current theories and practices in Academic Advising
- Strong computer literacy skills with the CRM applications, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Leadership, Communication and Customer Service Skills
Academic Director, August 2005 – Present
The Art Institute of Houston, Madison, SD
- Managed all academic functions of the program site.
- Oversaw supervision and evaluation of site instructional staff.
- Developed pipeline for recruiting, training and retaining high-quality instructors.
- Monitored and assessed site and student performance data and the implementation of curriculum, instruction and assessments at the program site.
- Trained faculty in collecting, analyzing and using student data to strengthen program site’s academic program.
Academic Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Empire Education Group Inc, Madison, SD
- Provided academic leadership and selected, trained, developed, managed and lead faculty and staff team members.
- Managed college programs to achieve student achievement rates as mentioned in five year strategic plan.
- Worked with other Academic Department Directors in own school and across schools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Avila University, Kansas City, MO