1450 Hewes Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective To obtain a Sybase Developer position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience as a developer within a financial services institution using multiple technologies including Sybase SQL
- Proficient in Sybase SQL , Business Objects, Perl and Java
- Good expertise in SunGard products – Phase3 and GMI
- Sound knowledge in Compliance departments
- Expert analysis, decision-making, leadership and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Amazing ability to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders in the business and technology communities
- Remarkable ability to develop expertise in new technologies
Pascal, Inc., Baltimore, MD
July 2006 – Present
- Analyzed existing systems and data to support solution design.
- Generated functional specifications and technical details.
- Developed Sybase codes for Business objects.
- Managed local and remote development work to ensure delivery to time and quality targets.
- Managed pipeline of development work with business customers.
- Documented, maintained, and provided 3rd-line support for solutions developed.
Vermont Corporation, Baltimore, MD
May 2002 – June 2006
- Managed ER Modeling concepts, table design, and development and testing of complex queries, views, and stored procedures.
- Created and maintained Sybase databases, in both a development and a production environment.
- Participated in the client on boarding process and performed data analysis of client activity for client reporting and client trade feeds.
- Coordinated with different internal groups to on board clients as well as 3rd party vendors and administrators.
- Adhered to defined procedures and documentation standards.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Lindenwood University, Missouri, MO