2344 Brownton Road
Starkville, MS 39759
Job Objective An energetic professional with a positive outlook, seeking a position as a SSRS Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in .NET development and SSRS Development
- Exceptional knowledge of web design, e-commerce and Content Management Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, SQL Enterprise Manager
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple projects
- Uncommon ability to read and edit code created by others and ability to create new code
GE, Inc., Starkville, MS
July 2006 – Present
- Designed, developed, integrated, supported and maintained all components of web-based applications.
- Serviced the company’s Intranet, Content Management System and SQL Reporting Services.
- Established & executed company goals for future web applications and internal development.
- Developed applications that involved operations software.
- Coordinated deliveries of project milestones with other company employees to ensure release dates are met.
- Updated and maintained documentation for all applications developed.
Senko Corporation, Starkville, MS
May 2002 – June 2006
- Created and maintained reports in SSRS.
- Recommended changes and upgraded to IS related hardware and systems software to meet growth needs of the company.
- Delivered reporting content utilizing SSRS and SSAS.
- Recommended Backfill for Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse team.
- Provided SSRS and SSAS support for internal IT projects requiring report development.
- Assisted with documentation and code deployments from Development, QA and Production environments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Langston University, Oklahoma, OK