1528 Sardis Station
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Job Objective Seeking a Solution Developer position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in developing large scale, scalable applications
- Outstanding knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for developing and implementing software projects and programs
- Huge knowledge in programming and support in ASP / ASP.NET ,Database SQL , HTML
- Proficient in SharePoint Portal Server
- Good expertise in XML and WebServices
- Exceptional Java/J2EE design and programming skills
Kenwood, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
July 2006 – Present
- Assessed and documented customer requirements.
- Developed technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Performed tests according to a given test plan and documented results.
- Debugged in test and production environment.
- Identified and escalated problems.
- Maintained and repaired existing applications.
Almond Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
May 2002 – June 2006
- Developed proposal components with technical solution.
- Contributed to the programming of new applications.
- Executed and documented results of test scripts.
- Supported, maintained and administered deployed solutions.
- Performed design, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance activities on new software and enhancements to existing software products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information System
University of Puget Sound, Washington, WA