4923 Walnut Hill Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Objective To secure a challenging and rewarding position as Sharepoint Developer with an established organization that can utilize my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in an Information Technology environment
- Good expertise in SharePoint administration, design and architecture
- Thorough knowledge of SharePoint server management, support and troubleshooting
- Experience in developing and utilizing SharePoint components including web parts, templates, forms, content management, business intelligence and workflows
- Exceptional knowledge of working across multiple environments supporting different business goals (Production, Development, Testing, etc)
- Proficient in incorporating Security and Encryption features included in SQL Server
- Amazing ability to design and implement custom web parts
Dolphin, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
July 2006 – Present
- Managed SharePoint servers and databases.
- Provided support for backup and disaster recovery.
- Developed maintenance plans and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Created Intranet portals and collaboration solutions.
- Assisted end-user community with SharePoint site customization, scripting and web page creation.
- Seen and developed automation and integration opportunities, process improvements and creative solutions.
- Supported website development to modify the look and feel.
Frontech Corporation, Cincinnati, OH
May 2002 – June 2006
- Designed, coded and tested major features.
- Identified creative solutions.
- Delivered robust and efficient code quickly.
- Collaborated with management and users regarding project status and needs.
- Created design documents and documentation to aid in training and maintenance.
- Maintained project plans and associated deadlines.
- Assisted in end user training.
- Developed applications already in place.
- Made recommendations for additional tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Oral Roberts University, Oklahoma, OK