4260 Timbercrest Road
Deadhorse, AK 99734
Job Objective To obtain a responsible and challenging SAS Developer’s position where my education and work experience will have valuable application.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with SAS Business Intelligence/Reporting Tools including Web Report Studio, Enterprise Guide and Microsoft Office Add-in
- Good knowledge of SAS DI Studio
- Exceptional of data warehouse appliances
- Outstanding knowledge of SAS SPDS
- Proficient at SQL in a Teradata environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Dragon, Inc., Deadhorse, AK
July 2006 – Present
- Created applications from detailed specifications using specified programming language(s).
- Coded, tested, debugged, documented and maintained programs.
- Analyzed application requirements.
- Provided recommended design for requirements.
- Created detailed project outlines and application design specifications.
Fox Corporation, Deadhorse, AK
May 2002 – June 2006
- Reviewed code developed by other development staff.
- Developed test plans.
- Designed complex integration with other applications and technologies.
- Lead team of developers and managed project timelines and deliverables.
- Assisted senior developers with project outlines and specifications.
- Managed design and program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, New York, NY