4633 Fowler Avenue
Tucker, GA 30084
Job Objective To obtain a Project Developer position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Project management and software product development
- Outstanding knowledge of C++, Java, C#, Visual Studio, Eclipse, JUnit/NUnit development and test environments
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Solid understanding of MS Windows XP/Vista/Windows7 and MontaVista Linux
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to work productively with limited supervision
Kenetic, Inc., Tucker, GA
July 2006 – Present
- Investigated, gathered, analyzed and documented requirements for components of a larger system.
- Contributed to architectural design and developed system designs.
- Provided manpower and time estimation for the design.
- Considered tradeoffs between requirements, speed, cost and reliability in the choice of a design approach.
- Developed and documented code, according to the development process.
- Developed and executed thorough unit test plans.
Topaz Corporation, Tucker, GA
May 2002 – June 2006
- Reported, analyzed, debugged and corrected defects.
- Integrated with other components, solved problems across subsystems and products, to produce a final product.
- Participated in reviews of documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
- Managed ongoing maintenance and integrity of several software subsystems.
- Provided work estimates and status reports.
- Maintained adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Tracked new developments in the software engineering and computer engineering fields.
- Identified and participated in technical and developmental training opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Judson University, Illinois, IL