1868 South Street
Seminole, TX 79360
Job Objective To obtain a responsible and challenging Powerbuilder Developer’s position where my education and work experience will have valuable application.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience with Object Oriented Design, PowerBuilder, Microsoft SQL
- Deep knowledge of Relational databases
- Good expertise in analyzing and articulating high-level business requirements
- Proficient in developing and debugging complex IT systems and assessing and evaluating alternative solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to translate business requirements into application solutions
Quad, Inc., Seminole, TX
July 2006 – Present
- Researched and analyzed complex product design activities.
- Performed, designed, implemented and maintained complex, multiple product modules and sub-systems.
- Participated in design meetings.
- Conducted unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Designed and implemented order to meet project objectives.
- Documented development work.
Perk Corporation, Seminole, TX
May 2002 – June 2006
- Created technical specs from existing code.
- Developed, tested and deployed .Net code in accordance with business rules, system technical requirements, and client security standards.
- Assisted with user acceptance testing and training.
- Performed technical knowledge transfer with client IT staff.
- Assisted technically to management and team members.
- Coordinated with complex layouts, products, devices, components, methods and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Lourdes College, Ohio, OH