3905 Clearview Drive
Denver, CO 80219
Job Objective Seeking the position of a PHP Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working with PHP and MySQL
- Proficient in web server administration
- Expert knowledge of hand-coded HTML, XML and standards-compliant CSS
- Excellent programming and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills
Intel, Inc., Denver, CO
July 2006 – Present
- Participated in analysis, design, and new development of next generation IT applications.
- Designed, developed, and tested small, medium, and large-scale software enhancements with other engineers, QA and DBA team.
- Tested changes to user interface, application functionality and database access as required by the client organizations.
- Coordinated closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
- Developed, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
- Prepared required documentation both at the program level and user level and maintained records to document revisions.
- Assisted in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and in program design to meet changes required in the work processes.
- Analyzed program processes to be automated, specific number and types of records, files, and reports to be generated.
Vega Corporation, Denver, CO
May 2002 – June 2006
- Managed the development of applications on company web sites including the development of functional specifications, interface design, coding, and testing.
- Provided ongoing support for company web site applications including ongoing programming support for enhancing web site applications and technical support to members with web site application issues.
- Provided technical support to organization members with web site application issues.
- Followed and administered all company policies and acts as a role model in the adherence to policies.
- Provided system administration support for company web servers to include: routine maintenance and back up, troubleshooting errors, and managing log files.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design, Pennsylvania, PA