4763 Breezewood Court
Belle Plaine, KS 67013
Job Objective To obtain a responsible and challenging MySQL Developer’s position where my education and work experience will have valuable application.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience with MySQL Server. MS SQL Server
- Good expertise in Development and deployment of MS SQL Server Integration Services packages
- Expert knowledge of Unix/Linux, Apache web server , web standards
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills
- Amazing ability to create Logical and Physical Data Models from user requirements
- Remarkable ability to insure a database’s availability, reliability, and security while in a production environment
Orange, Inc., Belle Plaine, KS
July 2006 – Present
- Designed the database architecture for client projects.
- Developed Data Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Data Structure Diagrams.
- Planned for database growth (capacity planning and scalability).
- Performed database development and implementation activities.
- Configured, tuned and maintained MySQL Server database servers.
- Ensured 24×7 database availability, reliability and security while in a production environment.
Pixel Corporation, Belle Plaine, KS
May 2002 – June 2006
- Recognized and fine-tuned the database for its specific behaviors.
- Monitored running database server and performed tuning techniques.
- Collaborated with developers, architects, and business stakeholders to create high-performance, cost-effective solutions.
- Ensured data integrity with good process and detected errors and misuses of data.
- Administered Mysql database installations and upgrades, performance monitoring and tuning, backup and recovery, space management, capacity planning and resource utilization.
- Researched new database technologies and methodologies.
- Enabled required data extract, transform, and load procedures and packages.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana, LA