Job Objective To secure a challenging and rewarding position as Multimedia Developer with an established organization that can utilize my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience integrating designer assets into projects as per specification
- Solid understanding of XML and XML parsing in Flash
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Exceptional Creative and design skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Cane, Inc., Flushing, NY
July 2006 – Present
- Managed Graphic and Web Design, Motion Graphics, Video Editing and Computer Based Training (CBT).
- Designed and created posters, flyers, banners, brochures, labels and unit emblems and coins.
- Developed formats and presentations for projects.
- Handled internal applications and public sites design and development.
- Produced graphics and website introductions and CBT courses.
- Ensured SCORM compliance while designing and developing training courses.
Camel Corporation, Flushing, NY
May 2002 – June 2006
- Enhanced and modified photographs for best quality.
- Operated and ensured maintenance of graphic arts equipment.
- Produced, drawings layout and viewgraphs.
- Prepared graphs and complex drawings.
- Provided multimedia support in design, development and delivery for various software products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Cedarville University, Ohio, OH