2528 Henery Street
Indianapolis, IN 46234
Job Objective To obtain an Iphone App Developer position in a company that will allow me to develop new skills.
Iphone App Developer, July 2006 – Present
BOSS, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Administered design and implementation of mobile applications for iPhone, and others.
- Refined and documented innovative and compelling user interface solutions.
- Worked directly with product and program management.
- Developed core set that seamlessly fit into overall product roadmap.
- Utilized sketches, storyboards, scenarios, prototypes, flows, and interaction models.
- Ensured to meet the business, project, and design goals and objectives.
Iphone App Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Sansui Corporation, Indianapolis, IN
- Developed and maintained the iPhone application codebases.
- Partnered with Lead Developer to design the application.
- Managed the App Store approval process.
- Managed to implement any new, remaining features.
- Ensured to finish coding functional elements of soon-to-be-released iPhone app.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable developing app for the iphone and ipad
- Familiarity with Apple OSX and Apple iPhone user interface
- In-depth knowledge of Objective-C on Mac OS X, XML, Web Services, JSON, SOAP
- Proficient with XCode IDE, iPhone SDK, Apple Approval & Distribution Process
- Strong object oriented programming and designing skills
- Sound knowledge of interacting with web service APIs
- Skilled in developing UI for media applications
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Profound ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to meet compressed deadlines
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Eastern Washington University, Washington, WA