2224 Atha Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93304
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Footwear Developer.
Footwear Developer, July 2006 – Present
Fanta, Inc., Bakersfield, CA
- Provided product specifications, input and support on each project.
- Partnered with sports team members to resolve and work through issues.
- Managed the development of footwear projects.
- Ensured timely and best value product delivery.
- Achieved the best product cost and margin.
Footwear Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Mirinda Corporation, Bakersfield, CA
- Participated in the Footwear Development process.
- Created improved processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Partnered with designers and engineers on aesthetic and technical product issues.
- Mediated to communicate issues regarding the product development process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in footwear development and manufacturing
- Working knowledge of proper construction techniques for footwear
- Sound Knowledge of fashion, consumer trends and global market dynamics in footwear
- In-depth knowledge of textile engineering, manufacturing, weaving, yarns applications and testing protocols
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of Scranton, Pennsylvania, PA