3987 Despard Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Seeking a position as Embedded Developer in a highly reputed and professional organization.
Embedded Developer, July 2006 – Present
Onida, Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Designed and implemented client services and call flow components.
- Administered test case development and code development.
- Designed and developed new features for fixture releases.
- Managed refactoring critical portions of the software to support future enhancements.
- Resolved debugging issues encountered by customer and support team.
Embedded Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Thomson Corporation, Atlanta, GA
- Defined, planned and designed overall system architecture.
- Managed to develop embedded software systems.
- Employed C, C++, and other proprietary languages.
- Communicated technical details internally and with customers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in embedded software development
- Excellent ability to design, code, implement and test embedded systems using C/C++
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP/IP, switching & routing, Ethernet, Bridging/ and Spanning Tree
- Skilled in embedded software implementation for networking and communication systems
- Strong scripting and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, University of the Incarnate Word, Texas, TX