4260 Timbercrest Road
Deadhorse, AK 99734
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Delphi Developer.
Delphi Developer, July 2006 – Present
Webex, Inc., Deadhorse, AK
- Coded, tested and resolved programs using the appropriate hardware, database and programming technology.
- Refined data and formatted final product.
- Maintained and modified programs and made appropriate changes by amending flow charts.
- Tested and developed programming modifications.
- Prepared new program code utilizing prescribed specifications.
Delphi Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Pixel Corporation, Deadhorse, AK
- Coded, tested and resolved LoanLink utilizing Delphi programming technology.
- Maintained and modified LoanLink; made approved customer changes and added logic to the base application.
- Maintained confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored and accessed.
- Documented programming problems and resolutions for further reference.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of development in Delphi 5
- Extensive knowledge of Delphi programming procedures and programming languages
- In-depth knowledge of large relational databases and a good grasp of SQL and Stored Procedures
- Remarkable ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports
- Sound knowledge of Delphi Interfaces and its Object Model
- Excellent algorithmic skills and experience applying design patterns to both new and existing code
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and program modifications
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong project management skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Otterbein College, Ohio, OH