4288 Goldie Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Job Objective Seeking a position as Data Warehouse Developer in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Data Warehouse Developer, July 2006 – Present
Pint, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
- Provided technical team leadership support for the full systems development life-cycle (SDLC) Data Warehouse.
- Assisted the Project Manager in establishing project plans, work breakdown structures (WBS), milestones, deliverables and risk assessments.
- Developed technical infrastructure designs, data mappings, flows and report dissemination mechanisms by architecting Data Warehouses and Marts.
- Designed and implemented data models for database applications using Oracle Designer.
- Determined source data of different types and designed programs for extraction, transformation and loading into an Oracle database.
Data Warehouse Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Peacock Corporation, Cincinnati, OH
- Created and managed database objects including tables, indexes and procedures.
- Developed and tested programs using SQL, PL-SQL and SQL Loader for database applications.
- Developed and generated standard and ad hoc reporting capabilities from new and existing data sources.
- Developed and modified queries, programs and stored procedures to support standard and ad hoc reporting.
- Conducted data loading and manipulation using Oracle and Informatica software.
- Developed, tested and implemented software enhancements to existing products.
- Configured and administered application environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong Understanding of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence concepts
- Profound knowledge of reporting OLAP tool (Oracle Express, Cognos, Brio and Business Objects)
- In-depth knowledge of data modeling and database design , life-cycle development methodology and user training
- Solid understanding of transactional, relations and multi-dimensional databases
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem identification and solving skills
- Superior organizational and documentation skills.
- Excellent database analytical and SQL writing skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science , Southeastern University, Florida, FL