8 Buffalo Creek Road
Nashville, TN 37228
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work as CSS Developer for a reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in development and coding for large-scale, content-driven sites
- Good expertise in source and version control and UNIX
- Proficient in XHTML/HTML and CSS; HTML5 and CSS3
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop
- In-depth knowledge of coding best practices, testing cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility, W3C standards, and current web development trends
- Amazing ability to understand and adhere to CSS driven development standards
Trendz, Inc., Nashville, TN
July 2006 – Present
- Created user friendly, standards compliant, cross browser HTML and CSS designs.
- Developed HTML and CSS codes.
- Defined, maintained, implemented and enforced style guides and standards.
- Optimized performance of client side code.
- Produced and optimized image assets.
- Attended design and code reviews, other team meetings.
Mango Corporation, Nashville, TN
May 2002 – June 2006
- Translated design comps into HTML templates.
- Created and maintained CSS stylesheets.
- Coordinated with both the UI & visual designers and back-end developers.
- Troubleshoot and solved technical problems with asp pages and CSS code.
- Served as first point of contact for content owners.
- Monitored content to ensure reliability of published data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Elmhurst College, Illinois, IL