8 Buffalo Creek Road
Nashville, TN 37228
Job Objective To secure a challenging and rewarding position as Csharp.Net Developer with an established organization that can utilize my skills and experience.
C#.Net Developer, July 2006 – Present
Ajasa Technologies, Nashville, TN
- Prepared enterprise wide web applications and presented projects to clients.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams to review and analyze system requirements.
- Utilized the industry tools and technology and studied their implementation affects on project goals.
- Designed, programmed, tested, and implemented business systems and support client server applications.
- Created technical documentation such as function specifications, designed documents and coded comments.
- Developed quality activities such as code reviews, integration testing and supported the QC team.
C#.Net Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Kelly IT Resources, Nashville, TN
- Designed, prepared, documented and tested web services using C#, .Net and Visual Studio.
- Installed and configured web application locally on workstation for development and testing.
- Specialized and maintained both requirements and architecture documents (UML).
- Developed detailed designs consistent with object-oriented principles.
- Presented work in peer review sessions and resolved all identified issues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise environment analyzing, designing and developing applications for Windows 2000, 2003 and XP
- Thorough knowledge of developing a data intensive web site with a SQL data layer
- Skilled in Object-Oriented programming
- Proficient with XML and using schemas
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Strong ability to research & solve complex issues independently
- Proven ability to manage a source code library
- Excellent communication and technical documentation skills
Bachelor degrees in Computer Science , Northwood University, Florida, FL