Sample Crystal Reports Developer Resume
Yes Ellis Heinrich
2215 Mount Olive Road
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective To obtain a Crystal Reports Developer position in a company that will allow me to develop new skills.
Crystal Reports Developer, July 2006 – Present
AMR, Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Gathered reporting requirements from the requestor and shared report options with the requestor.
- Created mock-up reports for review.
- Prepared time estimates for all Crystal reports developed.
- Supported, modified and maintained Crystal reports that are currently in production.
- Responded expediently for requests to create, modify and fix reports.
- Developed complex, production-level reports.
- Translated end user reporting requirements into technical design documents.
Crystal Reports Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Aviva Corporation, Atlanta, GA
- Designed and created reports based on technical specifications provided.
- Mapped data between Crystal Reports, Data Marts and the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Adhered to best practices in terms of coding standards.
- Participated in a number of cross-functional teams.
- Provided design, implementation and maintenance for custom reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Crystal Reports product (XI)
- In-depth knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex data requests
- Sound knowledge of basic SQL, relational database and advanced SQL queries
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to trace report performance issues to root cause
- Skilled in preparing and maintaining records, writing reports and responding to correspondence
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven skills to properly evaluate and interpret user requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Pacific Oaks College, California, CA
4708 Smithfield Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79401
Email : [email]
|To be able to work in your organization as a Crystal Reports Developer where I can fully utilize my skills in Crystal Reports (CR10), DB2, Java, SQL server and RDBMS.
|Immense knowledge of managing developmental tasks including:
- Advanced crystal report generation
- Creating views and stored procedures using Oracle SQL
Strong cognitive skills of utilizing software tools like:
- TOAD 9.2, Microsoft Office Pro
- Business Objects Crystal Report XI
- SysPro, FoxPro
`Proficient in utilizing web development scripts:
- HTML, HTMLB
- XML, JSP, BSP, JNDI
Quick and Brilliant with programming languages:
- SQL, PL/SQL
- C, C++, C#, Java
Thorough with operating systems:
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
- MS DOS, Ubuntu, Linux
Immensely talented in using Business Intelligence and OLAP programs:
- IBM Cognos, CMC
- Import Wizard
- Dashboard Manager, Crystal XCelcius 4.5
Data Modeling expertise using:
- Star-Schema Modeling
- Fact and Dimension Tables
- Oracle Designer 2000
Sound capabilities to:
- Develop parameters with more than one selection criteria
|Crystal Reports Developer
Aspect Software Inc.
|January 2012 – Present
- Provided updates and changes to new and existing Crystal Reports as per business needs.
- Maintained reporting and data extraction standards through designing and coding changes.
- Resolved gaps in specifications by data analysis process and relevant findings.
- Assisted in calculation of measures and reporting of tables according to DB2 procedures.
- Generated Crystal Reports with required data elements and report relevancy factors.
- Analyzed linked standard reports for reconciliation purpose on regular basis and necessary timelines.
- Prepared monthly reports with proper design, modifications and relevant improvements.
|Crystal Reports Developer
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Maintained templates for crystal report writing and further analysis by management.
- Developed work schedules, time estimates and budgetary factors for report development.
- Participated in learning of database, data warehouse concepts and relevant procedures.
- Prepared system test plans for further execution and translation into technical designs.
- Coordinated with requestors for sharing of reporting requirements and available options.
- Conducted data analysis and reporting functions along with application development teams.
- Generated system documentation of all tests, reporting, code modifications and version controls.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
North Central Kansas Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010
|Crystal Reports Certified Professional (CRCP)