4701 Horner Street
Montgomery, AL 36014
Job Objective Seeking a Course Developer position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Course Developer, July 2006 – Present
Bluefox, Inc., Montgomery, AL
- Developed course level outcomes, objectives and curriculum.
- Generated an understanding of program level objectives, instructional model and positioning for target audience and market.
- Created Course Scope and Sequence, Course Planner and Media Planner documents.
- Escalated complex operating issues and requests to gain cooperation at levels of mid- management.
- Ensured that the media aspects of the course are consistent with the learning outcomes and learning needs.
Course Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Tweat Corporation, Montgomery, AL
- Developed courses for end user software systems.
- Worked with software engineering to prepare courses for IGT in a timely manner.
- Researched and developed relevant course materials to assist trainees in absorbing and retaining instruction.
- Analyzed information received from trainees and made recommendations for changes in training curriculum.
- Participated in the development of training courses that are computer-based, web-based and paper-based.
Summary of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in online course design and curriculum development
- Profound knowledge of online learning and media production
- In-depth Knowledge of course development standards, methodologies and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of Technical training principles and skilled in Curriculum development and course modules
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a deadline driven environment
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple projects at different stages, while meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Education , West Virginia University, West Virginia, WV