1020 Goosetown Drive
Swannanoa, NC 28778
Job Objective To obtain an ASP Developer position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
ASP Developer, July 2006 – Present
Pad, Inc., Swannanoa, NC
- Coded, tested, debugged, implemented and documented highly complex programs.
- Designed systems and programs to achieve highly complex business needs.
- Prepared detailed specifications from which programs are created and coded.
- Created program code and technical documents in work assignments.
- Gathered and collected information from existing systems, analyzed program and time requirements.
- Assisted project manager in developing estimation of time and justification for assigned tasks.
ASP Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Nova Corporation, Swannanoa, NC
- Collaborated with client and management to troubleshoot issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
- Served as technical project lead and provided leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Performed quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Represented company in presentations and conferences consisting of customers, co-contractors, suppliers, competitors, academia and public.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in ASP.NET Programming (C# or VB)
- Expert in using SQL Server 2005 & 2008 AJAX and Java Script
- Broad knowledge in web based application development and systems architecture
- Excellent personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in team environments, with other technical members and business partners
- Self motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work as part of team and independently
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Lindenwood University, Missouri, MO