2021 West Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Job Objective To secure a challenging and rewarding position as Android Developer with an established organization that can utilize my skills and experience.
Android Developer, July 2006 – Present
Melt, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Designed and coded from specifications, analyzed, evaluated, tested and implemented complex software apps.
- Used coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate and improve program execution and functionality.
- Evaluated, recommended and selected hardware and software solutions.
- Performed project management of estimating, scheduling and monitoring tasks.
- Developed, maintained and reported intranet metrics.
- Managed, administered and maintained all internet and intranet sites.
Android Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Mist Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Researched and analyzed data processing functions, methods and procedures.
- Monitored and reviewed program execution for expected performance.
- Worked with the team to develop a mobile application.
- Implemented specifications and requirements as directed by clients.
- Participated in client meetings when required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in mobile application software development
- Explicit knowledge of mobile device architectures and mobile development platform
- In-depth knowledge of Android OS, developing in ADS, interactive application development and memory management
- Proficient with common Android framework APIs ( Location, Camera, Notifcations, Map AP)
- Skilled in J2ME/J2SE and Android application performance analysis and tuning
- Proven software architecture and API design skills
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Concordia College–Ann Arbor, Michigan, MI