929 Pritchard Court
Oronoco, MN 55960
Job Objective Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as an Adobe Flex Developer.
Adobe Flex Developer, July 2006 – Present
Perk, Inc., Oronoco, MN
- Designed, developed, tested and documented client side application software.
- Installed maintainable Flex foundational code for current and future development.
- Presented estimates, communicated issues and provided creative solutions to technical problems.
- Maintained current Flash and Flex code base.
- Followed project specifications and standards.
Adobe Flex Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Parle Corporation, Oronoco, MN
- Provided day-to-day reporting of development activities along the product plan and guidance in future product offerings.
- Worked with teams to make sure product releases are coordinated in terms of both time and technology.
- Integrated applications with third-party services and data.
- Programmed Flash and ActionScript 3.0.
- Developed Flex Software applications.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of writing software applications that interface with web services
- Thorough knowledge of Flex framework Version 4 & 3
- Skilled in Flex component lifecycles Graphical and Programmatic Skinning
- Proficient with Flex Builder IDE and plugin on Eclipse platform
- Familiarity with online Flash-based video players and video streaming technologies
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development patterns
- Deep understanding of Action Script 3.0 and Adobe Flex builder 3.0
- Exceptional ability to write object oriented code in ActionScript
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to translate information, develop insights, and work alongside clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Lindsey Wilson College, Kentucky, KY