935 Monroe Street
Houston, TX 77002
Job Objective Looking for a position as Retail Designer with opportunities for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive designing experience in retail, retail centers, and retail theming
- Sound knowledge of retail store layout, design and typography
- Proficient with Auto Cad 2010, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash 3D max and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong and creative problem-solving techniques
- Ability to meet expedited requests from both customer and internal groups
Cannon, Inc., Houston, TX
April 2006 – Present
- Analyzed store locations including the space and retail review.
- Developed initial design concepts by conducting site surveys
- Performed design development of retail stores defining the brand
- Administered space planning by compiling a floor plan.
- Ensured to design the logo and branding in line with the brand requirements.
Tikona Corporation, Houston, TX
June 2002 – March 2006
- Compiled detailed project budgets and project schedule plans.
- Ensured that the conceptual design matches the initial concept.
- Submitted and obtained executive approval for the final project budget and timetable.
- Managed to construct prototype stores and fixtures.
Associate’s Degree in Interior Design
Indiana Institute of Technology, Indiana, IN