2842 Water Street
Portland, CA 95113
Job Objective Looking for an excellent position as Production Designer in a leading company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in professional production design in a design studio
- Proficient with Mac environment (OSX), Adobe CS3 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat Professional), QuarkXPress and Microsoft Office Suite (Word & PowerPoint)
- Skilled in digital imaging, digital photography, and production design
- Ability to produce print and online materials in multiple languages
- Ability to take a job from start to finish
Accel, Inc., Portland, CA
April 2006 – Present
- Created and executed creative and functional user interfaces.
- Animated designs for web using Flash, video and audio.
- Ensured to implement up-to-date practices of production designs.
- Created flattened graphic layout designs into web-ready graphics.
Mirror Corporation, Portland, CA
June 2002 – March 2006
- Developed artifacts (wireframes, flowchart, information architecture, proposals) into user-friendly creative designs.
- Designed standards-based creative web solutions.
- Designed a variety of deliverables.
- Created and optimized graphics for the web.
- Managed to interpret product development effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
Alliant International University, California, CA