4159 Stroop Hill Road
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Creative and Focused Medical Illustrator looking for a job within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in developing modeling organic structures
- Huge knowledge of medical terminology and illustration principles
- Deep knowledge of biology, physiology and other medical concepts
- Ability to ensure accurate portrayal of medical subjects
- Good understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- Ability to create attractive medical art work visuals
- Proficient with Light Wave, Adobe Creative Suite, Maxon Cinema 4D and Macromedia
- Excellent illustration and rendering skills
Best Value Technology Inc., Atlanta, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Implemented various technical assignments without supervision.
- Coordinated with programmers and mangers to achieve all objectives.
- Maintained attention to medical details within required deadline.
- Determined efficient process workflow to provide appropriate solutions.
- Administered multiple projects at one given time and ensure completion.
- Provided assistance to internal clients and patients as per requirements.
- Developed images for print and multi media mediums through various modeling software.
- Designed sketches for storyboards to ensure achievement of all goals.
DaVita, Inc., Atlanta, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Evaluated all approval processes and obtained required signatures.
- Administered multiple projects and prioritized activities.
- Monitored all procurement processes and managed final product
- Ensured completion of all activities within required timeframe and budget.
- Developed technically accurate medical illustrations for scientific presentations and websites.
- Ensured compliance to medical guidelines and standards.
- Reviewed methods to ensure utilization of materials and equipments.
- Maintained record of files on digital asset management system.
Master’s Degree in Medical Illustration
Sul Ross State University, Alpine, TX