2764 Collins Avenue
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
Job Objective Seeking a position as an Instructional Designer where I can apply my skills and knowledge in the field towards the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge training design experience for large audience of learners
- Thorough knowledge of instructional and eLearning design, development processes, strategies, delivery, and evaluation methods
- In-depth knowledge of adult education principles and instructional design
- Proficient with Lectora, Captivate and Fireworks and Flash
- Excellent sales, marketing and management skills
- Ability to incorporate the most effective, leading-edge instructional approaches
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under aggressive deadlines
SAIC, Canal Winchester, OH
April 2006 – Present
- Researched content using both internal and external resources.
- Organized both print and online content to promote learning and usability.
- Prepared clear and relevant Instructional design documents.
- Designed multimedia solutions.
- Promoted and role modeled quality standards for instructional design and development.
CACI International, Canal Winchester, OH
June 2002 – March 2006
- Developed and managed a set scope of work within the project.
- Designed measurable evaluation criteria to prove effectiveness of training solutions.
- Managed curriculum content, collaborated with Program Managers to assess curriculum needs.
- Analyzed work force utilization, work flow charts and project schedules.
Bachelor Degrees in Instructional Design
Carlos Albizu University–Miami, Florida, FL