3379 Davis Court
Stlouis, IL 63101
Job Objective In search of a responsible and challenging position as Footwear Designer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge in current trends and footwear
- In-depth knowledge of material development process
- Proficient with Adobe CS2 Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong technical design and hand sketching skills
- Familiarity with materials related to footwear design
CIBER, Inc., Stlouis, IL
April 2006 – Present
- Designed athletic shoes from concept through development.
- Designed each style ensuring compliance to illustrations and factory ready technical drawings.
- Researched fashion trends related to materials, patterns, techniques, construction, shape and color.
- Designed illustrations and collaborated in line building and merchandising.
Universal American Corporation, Stlouis, IL
June 2002 – March 2006
- Sketched rough and detailed drawings of product and detailed color scheme and material to be used.
- Assisted in trend forecasting while collaborating with Product Development, designers and senior management.
- Formed strategic partnerships and communicated regularly and effectively with key accounts managers.
- Assisted in the implementation of corporate vision and strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Design
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia, VA