4361 Coffman Alley
Paducah, KY 42001
Job Objective Looking for a position as Fabric Designer with opportunities for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to develop a range of Fabric designs with Computer-aided design (CAD) programs
- Sound knowledge of materials and fabric manufacturing processes
- In depth knowledge of research costs, fabric types, current styles and trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools, CAD, PhotoShop, Illustrator
- Familiarity with weaving and knitting processing, fabric dyeing, printing and finishing
- Good sense of color, fashion sense and a creative flair
- Superior artistic and design skills
Alexa, Inc., Paducah, KY
April 2006 – Present
- Prepared sketches and artwork and interpreted blueprints.
- Created 2D designs that can be used, often as repeat design, in the production of knit, weave and printed fabrics products.
- Developed new design concepts in line with market requirements.
- Modified and reformed designs as per customer specifications.
- Ensured to comply with company standards and specifications.
Avira Corporation, Paducah, KY
June 2002 – March 2006
- Created designs to meet cultural and social attitudes.
- Developed prints, CADs, blueprints and drawings by complying design ratios.
- Coordinated with variety of fabric, outline and outfit for presentation.
- Identified length and color needs to develop designing samples.
- Executed development interpretation and communicated creative packages.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
Prescott College, Arizona, AZ