3514 Virgil Street
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Content Designer where I can apply my skills and knowledge in the field towards the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of scripting logic and procedures
- Familiarity with common scripting languages – PERL and Python
- Thorough knowledge of play mechanics, world content development, and creative writing
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Visio, Illustrator, Photoshop and game editing tools
- Effective Logic, game-balancing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write scripts to manage game events
- Ability to implement game ideas using various tools and technology
- Superior visual design skills
Trion World Network, Inc., Lynn Haven, FL
April 2006 – Present
- Created and reviewed game design documentation.
- Provided design support for non-development departments.
- Provided support to content designers to meet project goals.
- Managed content pipelines and game asset development.
- Adjusted game-play experiences to ensure the product’s critical and commercial success.
Zenimax Online Studios, Lynn Haven, FL
June 2002 – March 2006
- Implemented virtual fantasy world based on existing designs.
- Developed the game world and ensured adherence to established foundations of the player progression.
- Developed and maintained design reference guides.
- Defined game requirements and found design solutions to them.
Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia and Animation
Carlos Albizu University–Miami, Florida, FL