476 Ocala Street
Orlando, FL 32822
Job Objective In search of a responsible and challenging position as Computer Graphic Designer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of graphic reproduction and advertising
- Ability to work well under strict time limit and without direct supervision
- Capable of using graphics software applications, techniques, and tools to design and build user interfaces
- Strong communication skills with customers and team
- Good organizational and time management skills
Computer Graphic Designer
Metro, Inc., Orlando, FL
April 2006 – Present
- Designed and prepared electronic and print promotional campaign materials.
- Coordinated with controller and finished evaluation process as required.
- Coordinated with developers, testers, and requirements engineers.
- Troubleshot issues, including design constraints, media types, platform and OS.
- Interacted regularly with editors and marketing staff to build timelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Graphic Design
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia, VA