1044 Kidd Avenue
Larsen Bay, AK 99624
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as a Civil Designer where my creative skills in the field can contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in electrical substation; civil and structural design drafting disciplines
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and MS office suite
- Good understanding of basic hydraulic design principle
- Expert with schematic and diagrammatic drawings, scaled plan drawings, scaled details
- Sound knowledge of civil and structural codes and standards
- Ability to work under intensive deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
First Solar, Inc., Larsen Bay, AK
April 2006 – Present
- Produced new drawings from examples of previous projects and standards.
- Overseen project-specific activities of drafters and designers.
- Researched information in catalogues, specifications, corporate standards.
- Developed design documents, drawings, and bills of materials.
Stantec Inc., Larsen Bay, AK
June 2002 – March 2006
- Planned and prepared preliminary layouts and detailed design.
- Prepared civil drawings and sketches using CAD, Autodesk AutoCAD, Civil 3d and Land Development.
- Provided technical guidance to project design team in completing standard and complex designs.
- Compiled data; computed quantities and reviewed supplier data and supplier drawings.
- Provided coordination of data to ensure a compatible design.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Louisburg College, North Carolina, NC