1862 Prospect Street
Vineland, NJ 8360
Job Objective Looking for an excellent position as Car Designer in a leading company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in the Automotive Industry
- In-depth knowledge of car products and manufacturing operations
- Sound knowledge of GD&T Principles
- Proficient with CATIA v5, UG and IDEAS
- Good understanding of materials and components of a car
- Excellent Mechanisms Development skills
- Ability to design computations for car designs
Johan, Inc., Vineland, NJ
April 2006 – Present
- Managed to propose new design concepts.
- Exchanged ideas to better understand customer needs and perceptions.
- Identified new areas for learning and ensured to take advantage of learning opportunities.
Falcon Corporation, Vineland, NJ
June 2002 – March 2006
- Prepared major design layouts of complex units and mechanisms.
- Performed on all necessary design computations.
- Partnered with other designers, layout drafters and detailers to achieve completed design.
Bachelor’s degree in Automotive Design
Kentucky State University, Kentucky, KY