607 Boring Lane
San Francisco, CA 94110
Job Objective Looking for a position as Associate Designer with opportunities for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication and color ways
- Wide knowledge of sewing techniques, graphics and trim
- Thorough knowledge and good understanding of merchandising
- Familiarity with drafting techniques and standards
- Strong design and conceptual skills
- Ability to design through new and advanced technology
Chico’s Retail Services, San Francisco, CA
April 2006 – Present
- Conceptualized development of product lines.
- Participated in setting the color direction for the line.
- Ensured product is consistent with market trends.
- Assisted in planning the overall business strategy of the brand.
- Developed creative design of a portion of the line.
- Prepared and managed presentation of a portion of the line during line reviews.
GUESS Inc., San Francisco, CA
June 2002 – March 2006
- Tracked samples photo shoots & product knowledge videos.
- Revised style and fit of product during presentation.
- Ensured accuracy and completeness of PDM packages.
- Assisted in fabric and trim development.
Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design
Coker College, South Carolina, SC