2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as a Youth Counselor to help people in enhancing their potential.
- Youth Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Youth Counseling Center of Phila, Philadelphia, PA
- Supported and helped students in the spiritual growth, emotional and social development.
- Investigated and analyzed personal, family and social problems of youth participants.
- Counseled teenagers at risk of substance abuse such as alcohol and drugs.
- Assisted and counseled children and teenagers on personal issues.
- Monitored children on behavioral issues such as violence and eating disorders.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of individual and group counseling techniques
- Immense ability to evaluate basic needs of youth
- Solid ability to observe the interaction and behavior of youth in various activities
- Extended ability to conduct faith-based activities
- Excellent ability to plan interactive and educational activities
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Auburn University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Florida State University