2666 Jarvis Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Job Objective Looking for the career as a Weight Loss Counselor that allows me to utilize my knowledge in innovative and best possible ways.
- Weight Loss Counselor, 2006 to Present
- City College of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Planned individualized menus and meal plans to maintain healthy weights.
- Demonstrated about nutrition, exercise and healthy eating habits.
- Instructed about eating patterns and food struggles in individual and group counseling.
- Counseled and motivated students to achieve their health and weight management goals.
- Demonstrated about Slimgenics program and delivered information in a clear and concise manner.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient at exercise, nutrition and motivational techniques
- Wide knowledge of exercise physiology
- Broad experience in email counseling and coaching
- Sound knowledge in principles of psychology and nutrition
- Immense ability to evaluate student’s dietary habits, fitness level and exercise routine
B.S. in Nursing, 2004, Rider University
Weight Management Consultant Certification, 2006, Auburn University