2595 Ingram Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Job Objective Seeking for an ideal job as a Summer Camp Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- Summer Camp Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, Twin Lake, MI
- Taught about outdoor skills such as rock climbing, swimming, sailing, arts, crafts overnight backpacking, canoeing and wilderness survival.
- Counseled individual and group campers participating in all activities.
- Conducted games, educational endeavors, field trips, crafts campfires to campers.
- Counseled campers in emergency procedures such as fire drills and evacuating the cabin.
- Planned, developed and coordinated recreation programs under adopted policies and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong desire to work with children outdoors
- Wide knowledge of camp rules and regulations
- Immense ability to maintain a good public relations with campers
- Broad knowledge of program safety precautions and procedures
- Sound knowledge of first aid and lifesaving procedures
B.S. in Liberal Arts, 2004, Auburn University
Lifeguard Certification, 2006, Grand Canyon University